Georgia Burglary & Fire LLC is an industry-leading home security expert deeply committed to ensuring your property is protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer a wide range of monitored home security system installations, maintenance, inspection, and upgrades, designed to support your Alert 360 products.
As an authorized Alert 360 dealer, we go above and beyond to ensure there are no blind spots in your surveillance and that your sensors are always working optimally. Should you choose to enroll in our monitoring services, you get the protection of knowing a certified professional is always watching your system for alerts and will take the appropriate actions to dispatch authorities or medical assistance when you need them.
Our products already secure many of the homes of your friends, family, and neighbors. Reach us at (404) 867-1199 to learn more about why choosing our technicians, products, and monitoring capabilities is the best value for your hard-earned dollar.
Protecting Our Community with Reliable Security Systems
We’re confident in our ability to provide you with various options to protect your home with the most reliable security system. Are you away from home often for work or travel? Perhaps you’re welcoming a new family member into your home, and you’d like to ensure your household has as many layers of protection as possible should the need for help arise.
Whatever the case, our expertise and attention to detail will provide you with complete protection with 24/7 monitoring by certified security experts. Count on us for reliable home burglary, fire, and flood prevention that fits your budget.
Protecting Your Property from External Threats
Would a constantly monitored security system make you feel more comfortable answering your front door or leaving your window open to enjoy the fresh air? One of the many perks associated with installing a thoroughly monitored system is the ability to deter intruders from choosing your house as a target. Other perks include providing sound evidence to your insurance company in cases of environmental damage or ensuring that emergency services will be on their way as soon as possible if there is a breach of the system’s security.
Talk to our certified installation, maintenance, and monitoring experts for more details on how to get the best security system for the needs of your household.
Monitoring Indoor Security
Would you like to know that what’s happening inside your home is being monitored while you’re away? Or, if you live alone, you might prefer the added comfort of knowing that your safety isn’t entirely up to you. Our home security systems can be installed for various purposes, all designed to ensure that your home is monitored from the inside out, whether you’re there or not.
Do you have questions about our home security systems? We’re happy to give you the information you need to make the most informed decisions. Call today to schedule a non-committal consultation.
Security System Installation
Trust our certified technicians to help you protect your home with forward-thinking security system installation at some of the most competitive rates in our region. We’re equipped to provide you with affordable installation, support, and maintenance options for all the following and more:
- Door and window alarms
- Fire sensors
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Flood sensors
- Burglar alarms
- Security system monitoring
Next-Generation Security Panel:
- Touchscreen User Interface: Wireless security touchscreen control panel is the ‘state of the art wall mounted, full-color, touchscreen that interfaces with the entire security and automation products. It provides easy-to-use keypad functions.
- 2-Way Voice Alarm Response: The security panel provides high quality, real-time communication with the monitoring center in the event of emergency.
- Z-Wave Technology: The security panel has built-in Z-Wave support allowing it to act as a central hub for a communicating network of wireless and Z-Wave products throughout your home.
- Full Voice Response: The security panel provides clear voice notifications that indicate system status, zone descriptions, alarms and emergencies.
- Weather Information: The security panel provides you with the date and time, as well as real-time local weather forecasts, severe weather alerts and notifications in the event of tornado or wildfire.
- Cellular Radio Communication: The security panel provides for the most secure and reliable communication option available in the industry. Using cellular technology, your system communicates with the Alert 360 monitoring center 24/7, securely and reliably.